Misfired Texts by Terri Rimmer

Didn't Mean to Say That:

Client - “I left the TUBA in the fridge. Didn't know if you still wanted it.
Pet sitter had left some tuna in fridge from an overnight visit.
Pet sitter racking her brain - TUBA, TUBA, TUBA. What TUBA? Wouldn't I see a tuba? And why would there be a tuba there?
Finally, it clicked.
TUNA! She meant to say TUNA!

Story 2:
Told my boss my time sheet seemed low on the pay.
She adjusted it and texted me.
“Now you should be comfortable with your PAIN!”
?
I texted back, “You wrote “the above.” I think you meant to say PAY :)

She texts back, LMAO. Sometimes my voice texts makes some interesting choices!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McKenna's Annual Thanksgiving Letter

51 to 15

Why New Year’s Eve is Hard for Me By Terri Rimmer