Biopsy

Had to get a biopsy the other day and ultrasound and none of my family has called me.

I feel so alone.

The biopsy was unexpected. They did it while I was in there for the ultrasound.

I got emotional when I got in the car and was driving to my errands. I had no one to hold my hand, no one to take me to lunch and make me feel better.

I'll have the results on the 16th.

My boyfriend died of cancer in 2005.

I've lost several friends and family members to cancer and my oldest sister is a cancer survivor.

I hope my insurance will pay for the ultrasound and the biopsy. I doubt they'll pay for anything else.

I've always said if I got cancer I'd be screwed because of my insurance.

Plus I'm not that strong.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McKenna's Annual Thanksgiving Letter

51 to 15

Why New Year’s Eve is Hard for Me By Terri Rimmer